Dreamforce is back with new features like Salesforce DX and Einstein. Blue Canvas will be in the Developer Zone to demo new prototypes.
With this article, learn about the latest developments in Salesforce, including Salesforce DX and Einstein, as well as the author's experience at Dreamforce and their plans for the event.
Here are our 5 Key Takeaways:
- Salesforce DX has graduated into a public beta and is a major development in the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Einstein is a key focus for Salesforce and there is a roadmap for its future development.
- Dreamforce is a great opportunity to connect with developers and share ideas.
- The author will be at Dreamforce in a Blue Canvas t-shirt and is open to feedback and discussion.
- You can contact the author to set up a time to meet at Dreamforce.
It’s hard to believe that it has been a year since last Dreamforce. It feels like we were just there. Then again, a lot has happened in the last 12 months. Salesforce DX was announced and has graduated into a public beta. We’ve learned more about Einstein and the roadmap for Lightning. The maturation and change has even been tangible as the Salesforce Tower looks a lot different than it did a year ago.
Our favorite part about Dreamforce is connecting with developers, sharing ideas and demoing new features and prototypes. This year is no different. We’ll be hanging out in the Developer Zone in our Blue Canvas t-shirts. If you see us come say hello! We’d be happy to fire up a laptop and show you what we’ve been working on and where we’re going. We want your feedback and counsel!
You can also find us at some of the most interesting developer sessions at Dreamforce.
We will have Blue Canvas t-shirts available for folks. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @bluecanvasio to set up a time to grab one.
How to install and use the Visual Studio Code Extension Pack for Salesforce DX.
Salesforce Technical Architect Matijn Schwärzer discusses his experience with the platform, including Lightning adoption and the benefits of Salesforce DX.