Blue Canvas, The Welkin Suite, and Salesforce DX integration demo was a success with hundreds tuning in. The webinar is now available for viewing.
With this article, learn about integrating The Welkin Suite and Salesforce DX without using Blue Canvas.
Here are our 5 Key Takeaways:
- The Welkin Suite can be used as an alternative to Blue Canvas for Salesforce DX development.
- The Welkin Suite offers a range of features including code completion, debugging, and version control.
- Integrating The Welkin Suite with Salesforce DX requires setting up a connected app and configuring OAuth settings.
- The Welkin Suite also offers a plugin for Visual Studio Code for those who prefer to use that IDE.
- The Welkin Suite's integration with Salesforce DX allows for seamless development and deployment of Salesforce applications.
How Sysco's team of 40+ developers and admins support a complex Salesforce release flow with Blue Canvas.
Our latest feature offers proactive suggestions so you can avoid dependency errors and better understand relationships between your Salesforce objects.
From your sandbox to a git repository in less than a minute
Why Salesforce DevOps is more than just hooking up a git repo to a Salesforce org
Diving into what it takes to smoothly merge work across Salesforce orgs